Friday, May 20, 2005

We're gonna party like its 1999

It's amazing how good Fridays feel. You never get tired of them or forget about them like all your other anniversaries, birthdays, y'know, the other important days.

This Friday is no different if even more of a welcome break from the neverending panic, and to celebrate this day, I'm not working tonight. I didn't work last night either which is probably why I pulled up short in the thermofluids exam today. Oh dear and all that, but I fully cannot be bothered any more. Too bad there's another version of that, only slightly more complicated, on Monday.

I've decided that I don't like hysterical women. Whenever the hero in the movie ups and kills somebody the lady lead screams even though she chose to get involved in the whole thing at the very beginning. I really can't stand it when they do that. Scream the first time, fine, but stand there and keep screaming while an assassin tries to kill the dark, handsome stranger you just met, not so much. If I were her I'd be on the next plane to Papua New Guinea.

I'm waiting for someone to come online and play Solitaire Showdown with me. Any takers? I'm really living it up tonight. Message me.

No comments: