Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Where's the fire?

What with being the owner of this blog, I get to say things without a word limit. So okay, it's getting a little out of hand, too many tags are being traded on what really isn't much at all.

I never said cleavage/skin/drunkeness is bad, however you choose to live your life is well, quite frankly your choice, as is what you choose, your paranoid-self, to read into my words or between the lines. They're just words describing the action, expressing an observation. I'm sorry, maybe I should've written it more sensitively, shall we try "bosoms, epidermal layer, and inebriation"?

They were also conclusions drawn on some photographs. A picture's worth a thousand words, and when I look at them, that's what I see. I couldn't exactly go "Oh, wow, here's yet another blog where people are smiling at the camera with such wonderful alert looks and their hands neatly in their laps" because it isn't what I saw.

Blogs are there for that reason, to show the whole world what kind of life you live, so if you put anything on the internet, it's there to be judged.

I'm happy for you that Melbourne looks like such a party place, and yes, you really do look like you're having a good time in all those pictures. Maybe you should also take a step back and lighten up slightly. It was meant to be humorous, or perhaps you are too caught up in alcoholic fumes to realise that, some people are happy drunks, others not so much.

I must ask though, why are you attacking something I said so indignantly? Are you ashamed of the things I said because it hits close to home, because you think of it that way too? Don't get mad at me for your own inadequacies or immorality.

But hey, who am I to tell you what to do right? I just sit here, like I always have expressing my own opinions. You really shouldn't let it get to you, and don't ruin Melbourne for the rest of us, it's a beautiful place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get a life.. ppl dress up to go clubbing and bad luck that ppl usually take pics when they look nice (although nice is a subjective term). I get the idea of dressing nicely is something from the taliban's regime (thats the impression that you are giving me anyways) and if u like it that way i couldnt give a flying rats butt (otherwise known as a flying fuck) but unless people start to take pictures of themselves studying (which would defeat the purpose of studying) then thats pretty much the pictures that you will get to see. oh yeah, if you dont like the fumes of alcohol you might want to find an alternative for your everyday cough medicine and crawl back into that little hole that you've blatantly come out of. Its their lifestyle and who on earth (or universe for that matter) to critisize what others like to do to unwind?

Ash said...

ohmygoodness, what is it with Melbournians or whatever you call yourselves? (I'm probably going to start another tag-war with this comment - you guys are way too touchy) But why can't you people read? Have they forgotten that in the education system somewhere? And why are you all so completely gutless as to feel the need to post annonymously.

a blog is there to express an opinion, if i didnt write what i thought, there wouldn't be much point in writing anything at all.

and there are plenty opportunities to take pictures other than at clubs, is there nothing else to do down there? or is clubbing the only activity that your intelligence can handle?

I don't disapprove of clubbing and i most definitely didnt say you should study 24-7, but when girls or even guys run around with breasts falling out of their tops or every picture has the same aura of drunkeness, you start to wonder 'wow, are they ALL like that?' and you tend to make a comment.And now, gathering from everybody's comments, they honestly seem to be.

run around naked for all I care, just moderate your language please, some people who read this have yet to be stripped of their innocence (and linguistic skills) like you.