Monday, May 16, 2005

Of things to come

People who don't blog usually don't realise the daily struggle people who do blog have to go through with what they choose to put on their websites for public scrutiny. It's quite often the case of a toss up between keeping the blog interesting and lively and crossing the line and saying too much.

I've been warned so many times to be careful of what I write, that people who get offended tend to stay offended, and like I say so many times myself, people only remember the bad things, which is why the good things have to be truly great.

(Let's sit back and let that soak in for a while - me coming up with impressive sayings happens about as often as Liverpool winning the Champions League.)

Okay, moment over.

I actually enjoy this moral debate. Sometimes I relax my hold and write politically incorrect articles that take stabs at certain groups of people specifically to provoke a reaction although the stabs are nothing but some fancy wielding of a spoon, and the reactions are only from bored, angry people. Sometimes I don't even have to do that and I get a reaction anyway.

That's what writing's all about though, it's the feedback and the knowledge that people are actually interested in what you have to say. So expect more mild toeing of the line in as soon as my exams are over. Things are bound to get a little hotter when I get freer. +Phwoar+

No comments: