Monday, May 30, 2005

You put the curl inside of my world

I get the feeling that some readers who come to this site already have it in their minds that anything I write is insulting or designed to cause offense, that they look for hidden meanings, enjoy reading between the lines, and then get all worked up about it.

I bet some people think this post is directed at them... but is it, really? Haha, how twisted. Think about that for a while.

It seems that some people also think I should stop analyzing people. What is it called, hmm, oh right, holding an opinion. So maybe I should stick to safer topics like um, movies, music, and pop culture? Maybe I should write yet another review on Return of the Sith or how hot Denise Keller is (Rudy's got total rights to that project btw). But then again, maybe someone'll read way into the post and accuse me of using Cinderella's evil stepmother as a metaphor for their own godforsaken life.

It's hard to please. No wonder Tish just goes with pictures, and Evan rhymes until you start thinking in prose too. Clever.

No comments: