Sunday, May 01, 2005

Ladies and Gentlmen, it has hit the fan

I haven't updated with my usual fervour recently because I didn't have anything particularly interesting to say. I didn't think you wanted to know what line of my stats revision I'm on or how I spent the whole of yesterday looking forward to meals as an excuse to stop trying to study, and for once I didn't have anything to be angry about (no longer hormonal), defensive about, or sarcastic about.

So I wouldn't be blogging if I didn't have to apologise for the sparodity of my posts and announce the probable permanence of this ongoing trend. I'll post again when I have something of huge importance to share with you and not waste space making fun of Evan and his northern cousins. Besides, I think I really have to study.

No comments: