Wednesday, May 25, 2005

O2 suck

O2 owes me money. They've been owing me money for the last six months and I'm so fed up with them. They should double it AND give it back.

I've also learnt it's futile raising your voice at British helpdesk people - they don't jump and aren't as easily intimidated as the ones in KL. I've also learnt it's pointless taking down their contact details because a) you can't contact them personally because that infuriatingly cheery voice of the recorded operator doesn't ever offer you the option of dialing extension numbers, and b) they can't connect you internally because it's not under their jurisdiction. They call themselves a phone company.

Grr.

1 comment:

viv said...

i've part-timed in this kind of tele-centre and it's true that there's no way to reach any of the operators directly. >_< that's how good their services are.