Thursday, May 12, 2005

Hit that beehive

In retrospect, there's only one apology on that last post, where I felt it was really due, but the rest were just setting things straight.

This is probably going to provoke another lashback but here are some things I've noticed about the people who comment, the fact that most of them are from Melbourne, Australia have nothing to do with it. I'm sure.

  1. They all tag or comment anonymously. It's not polite at all to take low underhanded blows from behind a false name or no name at all. I don't mind the underhandedness, just the fact that no one seems to want to admit to anything afterwards. Get a pair of balls.
  2. They don't read the topic of discussion at hand. If you're going to write a rebuttal of any kind or even a 'I see your point' please read the print. It's not even fine print, and taking some time to really understand what you're commenting about and your very own comment will save you some embarrassment later.
  3. They're so touchy. I suppose I could blame the hangovers for this or maybe they've just had a really shit day because they haven't been able to find that perfect top to fall out of. Who knows why they're so cranky all the time.
  4. They don't know how to say sorry. It was an apology of sorts and it's always good karma to set things straight and say sorry no matter how long ago it's been. You lie if you say highschool didn't leave you with any baggage whatsoever. And when you're wrong, admit it and apologise dammit. At least I can say I tried.
Disclaimer: This is not an unprovoked attack at Australians.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You dont know me.. and i'm only replying to you because i'm in melb and i am bored right now. if u really wanna apologise, then do it privately. i dont see many people taking out ads in their local newspaper to apologise for things they did for god knows how long ago.. it just looks to me like you're looking for attention and just trying to stir the cauldron. but who am i to say any of that. i'm enjoying myself here watching you try stir stuff up ^^