Tuesday, May 03, 2005

No, she didn't...

Dating someone with a blog is probably the most nerve wracking thing anyone could possibly go through as Weng can attest to. I'm not sure that he checks it everyday for something to read or to be supportive so much as to make sure I haven't crossed the line in divulging any of our deepest darkest secrets (cue evil laugh). More recently, I keep getting asked, very tentatively, "Who inspired that post, dear?" followed by a "Phew".

Right now, this is what we're talking about:
weng says:
so did u learn alot in schl today?
ash says:
yes dear, i learnt about stress concentrations, safety factors, and stress distributions in cylindrical bores...
ash says:
what about you?
weng says:
hmm i learnt abt, agricuture, dual sector models comprising of the lewis model, as well as the arguments for and against free trade =)
ash says:
thought provoking =)

Otherwise, it's been an okay day. I found out how to print for free after spending three times as much on printing this year as I did last year. Oh look, it's almost the end of the year, and I think I've said too much! Oops.

And if anything's super cuddly or 'family', what's it doing in a jar?

No comments: