Thursday, May 26, 2005

Sleeping on adrenaline

I've never known so many highs and lows in 24 hours. I'm still reeling from the three first half goals last night, still unbelieving the three second half goals we put straight back, and not understanding how on earth we won the Champions' League Final. Mg, I really hope we get to defend it next year.

I screamed my heart out last night, and funnily enough, my throat's perfect today. Maybe it really was because I haven't been using my voice much over the last couple of weeks, what with all the anti-social studying and stuff, so it felt neglected and decided to pull crap on me this week. Oh well.

I'm three hours fifteen twenty minutes away from summer. How am I supposed to sit here and cram EIC formulas and components into my head when it's on so much more important thoughts three or four light years away from books.

No comments: