Friday, May 06, 2005

We are most definitely amused

My statcounter's dropped way way off compared to the last two days. I guess it's because the fight's stopped. I guess. So people aren't hitting my page as often in anticipation of the next biting installment. But that's only in my opinion, not to be misinterpreted, so don't get offended, k? Haha, sorry, I couldn't resist, I still think it's pretty funny.

Weng watched A bug's life for the first time yesterday. What a feel-good movie, I love that kinda flick and we're probably going to watch Hitch soon too. He's not much of a movie person, so I kinda have to make him sit and watch.

I'm so tired of studying. Two more years of this too, the prospect of which doesn't do much to hurry your feet to school. I have never ever studied so much before, in my whole life. I hate going into exams with barely enough prep, banking on the 'nicer' questions coming out, it puts the rest of my summer in an uncomfortable limbo while the results get posted. I'm goin' nuts.

And Labour won, which means, oh, about +this much+.

No comments: