Thursday, May 05, 2005

Cranky pants

Yesterday night, I laughed so hard when I heard the all-time trickiest question ever: "She's quite skinny, don't you think?" That's like a bear pit with a revolving door.

This morning it's seven degrees. Why is spring time so cold? Seven degrees isn't spring, seven degrees is more like mid-winter. And I probably shouldn't have shot back at the annonymous comment person like that, as trying as his/her ignorance may be, but I have a sleep debt of four hours and I'm cranky.

My books came today +yay+ but it's funny, I can't bring myself to open the box. Poor Hanwen had to sign for them nice 'n early this morning.

I just want to fall over but a math lecture beckons. Nine days til exams, and three weeks til summer. I can almost see the freedom over the next hill.

No comments: