Sunday, May 08, 2005

The grass is greener over there

The first paper kicks off in exactly 1 week 18 hrs. I think I'm reaching the end of my tether, straining towards insanity. It looks better than this.

Oh wait, there's no hot water, the upstairs neighbours' kids have been jumping off the sofa all afternoon, and Arsenal owned Liverpool, so it's definitely better than this.

I wish I was on the flip side of it all, looking back with an "Ah, I'm glad it's over" and looking forward to a summer at the end of which I will happily drain the remnants of my brain out of one ear.

And I really miss you, sweetie +sniff+

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sympathise with you completely. I am also going through a turbulent period. I am currently on my way to go meet my 'husband'. You see, my husband is chosen for me by my father. However complications have set in. There is a sandy haired boy whom I'm afraid I love but am too scared to admit this to even myself. I sleep on the ground now and my travelling group is constantly attacked by evil forces. Lucky for me I am well protected. I travel with a small family consisting of only a father and a daughter who are very talented. Your blog has inspired me to go on. I thank you for this.

Ash said...

LMAO. Cheryl, get better characters! And go live on your own blog, haha.