Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A million sighs

I woke up feeling like my the inside of my throat was a minefield of barbed wire and grit.

I'm generally happy that it's Wednesday. There's the match today, Weng's last deadline is today, and I'm one day closer to finishing my exams. Not so thrilled at the prospect of having to pack up and move by Monday though, but oh well. It looks like I'll be in Southampton a lot sooner than I thought.

Feeling like it's almost over just increases my reluctance to take out my EIC notes and get started. It took me so long to figure out what 'abscise' meant in relation to filters that when I eventually did (and Tom, the electrical engineer couldn't help me either) my brain got tired so I stopped.

My connection's still shitting on me from last night so I'm filching off the neighbour's again.

No comments: