Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Some witty repartee and an aspirin

The boxing match on my tagboard has ceased for the time being and my hit rate has soared. People must be waiting for the next tag so they keep refreshing.

Thank you, Cheryl, for coming to my defense, and Weng of course, with his academic arguments. It's funny that I miss my sister so much, ironic that I spent the last fifteen years or so trying to get rid of her and now all I wanna do is hang out with her.

I do believe it's Melb's turn though, and I say to her (or him, although it is in my opinion and so many more that it was probably mention of the hissy fit that triggered the assault), yes, make full use of your freedom of speech, that is what the board is for; and why would I ever want to take it down, the most entertaining battles have been fought in that two-inch wide box over there, albeit annonymously (which is probably what bugs me more than the comments).

A blog without feed back is like a diary you keep under lock and key. Bring it on.

Otherwise Rudy's plying me with stories of world domination involving armies of ducks and bread and squirrels and nuts. He's on painkillers, I thought that was obvious. He's not usually this lucid.

No comments: