Thursday, May 19, 2005

It's all in the matrix

So here we are, or rather here I am, because I can only think of five other people it may apply to, four and a half hours from The Maths Paper. Yes, that one. I know I can't bullshit my way through even thought I may need to.

Oh how I envy those who can line up the numbers and make them jump through flaming hoops of death 24-storeys high. +Whoop-pah+ I swear they sit there on my pieces of paper and laugh at me. Numbers are such a natural part of this world that, being human and all, I've come to detest things that natural. Give me my computer and I don't wanna know how it got here.

Other things that come under that category of Too Natural are insects that burrow under your skin and uh, horror movies. Worse still, horror movies featuring insects that burrow under your skin. Ew.

Okay, I should stop wasting time +hur hur+ and really get down to some studying so I stand half a chance in this. You know what subject I'm not doing next year.

And goodluck to my brother who's also sitting for his math IGCSEs. I'd much rather do his paper.

No comments: