Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Wombat almost died!

Do you even have to ask what I'm doing? Do you even want to know. I've been writing for so many hours, so many days. Everyone else looks so relaxed, I don't get it. You can see the stress in my face, I wear much of my emotion on the outside. I'm so tired. Once this is over, I'm going to spend at least a whole day sleeping (a day's a lot!) and then I'm going to get started on some serious summering.

I completely drained my mini's battery and I was so scared when it took so long for it to come back to life once it was hooked up. My baby almost died! +Sniff+ Never again.

At least the hot water's back. +Sigh+ It actually comes out of the taps and showers, we don't have to boil in in the kettle anymore or bathe with a cup.

Cheryl got into KSIIS this year. That's great, takes her away from me for almost three weeks this summer, a welcome break no doubt. Only kidding. She can go and talk the ears off all the other Asia-Pac youth in Hawaii. Damn, I want to go back. Three years ago suddenly seems so long. Such an incredible place, thinking about all the people back there grounds me somewhat.

Life's too short to hold grudges, there are too many new people to meet.

No comments: