Sunday, May 29, 2005

Like stepping on glass

I guess everybody just got bored hanging around waiting for me to post so they started a whole new tag war without me.

James, gosh, I'm really quite flattered you read my blog. What I can't believe though is that you actually let it get to you. I won't take back what I said or apologise for it. No, wait, I'll take it back. I'll take it back for the rest of your teammates but not you, because that's exactly how you came across that day, oh, like a six year old. You just didn't understand that it's a friendly tournament, that the refs actually volunteer for the harrassment, that they aren't professional and they most definitely aren't getting paid to put up with your shit, but that's okay, there's a fine line between passion and making an ass out of yourself, and your sportmanship is definitely well known.

I have lots of friends graduating with an Arts and just as many coming out with an Eng degree. Engineers will forever poke fun at Arts students and Arts students'll have all kinds of witty retorts up their sleeves. It's harmless banter. You might think about spending more time working towards your degree than writing rebuttals to your own imagined offenses.

No comments: