Saturday, May 21, 2005

I want to hit something

Everybody's jumping on the bandwagon eh? Maybe except Tish who isn't writing so much as putting up pictures. Evan, we're still waiting for one.

I'm quite tired. I just watched almost three and a half hours of Eurovision and got a similarly inversely proportionate amount of studying done. I'm panicking a little now. My eyes are dry and blurry and that skanky Greecian woman won with a song that went "You're my lover under cover, you're my passion I have no other" and some seriously dodgy un-dancing.

The British commentator wasn't much more entertaining, sounding like he was talking through a vat of formaldehyde, knowing he wasn't being paid enough to talk through the painful event that is Eurovision, and dying to go home I imagine.

FA cup final and all that. Go Arsenal. I thought they were going to bring on Howard in the dying minutes of extra time to be the shot stopper in the penalty shoot out, but oh well, Carroll tried.

I think that's it for now. Monaco GP tomorrow. Don't bug me from one to three.

I swear, when I'm desperate for entertainment, no one wants to fill that role, cept Rudy whom I have to credit for his valliant effort, and whenever I'm studying for a bloody exam, everyone wants a piece.

Weng says my face and my voice get 'sharper' when I'm PMSing. The bitch commeth.

No comments: