Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Call of the wild

I got up nice and early under the pretense of being ultra productive to squeeze in half an hour of FM and to check that my tagboard hadn't turned into a minefield over night before we had to leave for Southampton.

Unfortunately that half an hour was quickly given over to looking for my railcard (at Hsiang's) and my pen drive (also at Hsiang's) which meant I was stressing by about 9.00am in dicussion with Weng about when it would be a polite time to call and wake him (Hsiang) up.

So we made it ahead of schedule and I'm on location (for a change) in his comp lab waiting for him to track down his supervisor who seems to be fully contactable by email but seems to live in an office on the 13th floor of another dimension.

Southampton: where everybody knows everyone else and there's too much fresh air.

Ten days and counting until its back to the pigeonpooped streets of London.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I get a mention three times in the same post. Must be some kinda record. Am honoured indeed :)