Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Oh me of little faith

You're going to love this. You know why? Wait for it...wait for it...

This is where I admit that I've been wrong.

It's so easy to judge people, even people you've known forever. All it takes is a long absence and a couple of really ugly scenes, some bad gossip, and voila, a completely misguided impression.

I'd have to say that I haven't been in touch with a lot of my old friends, that we're spread too thin across this world, too far apart, in much too different courses to have reason to keep in touch.

Little did I realise that the reason you have to keep in touch is simply because they're your old friends and forever will be. Sure it might take kinda long to catch up with them coupled with the effort of many unreturned phone calls or messages, but it's worth it in the end.

And also because some things really don't change.

No comments: